Passionate about data? Driven by stats? Love getting lost in some code? We are looking for two data scientists who enjoy discovering hidden information to help companies make smarter decisions. The team at Algoritmo Lab is a tight-knit and dynamic team. We focus on corporate consulting on data analytics to address the organization’s requirements – from text analytics to big data solutions – we create solutions to their problem statement.
Eager to be part of us? Send us your resume to keep on file for future available positions, or check out the position(s) below.
Data Science Specialists
Pune, Maharashtra, India
We are looking for data scientists who can compile information from various sources. With the data, we will run analytical experiments on the data to better understand the business and build ML and AI tools that can automate certain processes within the organization. The role requires the candidate to evaluate models via conceptual and mathematical approaches regularly, and perform causal analysis for model drifts.
- Processing, cleansing, and verifying the integrity of data used for analysis.
- Statistical analysis.
- Selecting the right features, performing feature engineering.
- Building and fine-tuning models using machine learning algorithms.
- Extending provided data with additional external sources of information.
- Doing advanced analysis and presenting the interpretation that is simple and easy for both technical and non-technical people to understand.
- Creating automated anomaly detection systems.
- Monitoring of model performance and doing causal analysis on model drifts and decays.
Skills and Qualifications
- 2 to 3 years of experience in data science projects.
- Strong understanding of ML algorithms, such as Decision Tree, Random Forest, Isolation Forests, Neural Networks, GANs.
- Proficiency in using query languages such as SQL.
- Understanding of model deployment preferred.
- Good programming skills in Python.
- Masters in Statistics, Mathematics or Econometrics preferred.
- Good communication skills.
- Preferred domain experience (any): Green energy, smart city, any kind of IoT data, multivariate anomaly detection.